Golden Triangle India Tours
Golden Triangle tour is one of the most famous tour of India which covers the most visiting cities of the country i.e. Lutyen’s Delhi, Mughal Capital Agra and the Royal Pink City of Jaipur. Golden Triangle Tour is a must if planning a trip to India, as within the couple of days you will be going through the golden era of the country. Golden Triangle Tour is full of heritage, culture, tradition and colorful festivals.
The first leg of your tour is Delhi which is full of historical building and other things to visit the most attractive things to visit are historical Red fort which is often called as Lal Qila, Birla Mandir which was inaugurated by Mahatma Gandhi, India Gate the Ist World War memorial, Parliament and President House designed by the famous architect Lutyen’s, Qutab Minar the highest brick minaret of the world, Humayun’s Tomb built in the memory of Mughal emperor Humayun, Lotus Temple built in the shape of lotus flower and much more. 2 Nights stay is highly recommended to visit most of the attractions of Delhi.
The second is Agra which is widely known as the city of World famous “Taj Mahal” built by the Mughal-Emperor Shah Jahan in the memory of his loving wife to fulfill her wish after her death when she delivered her 14th child at Burhanpur in 1631. The other famous monuments to visit in Agra is the huge Agra fort built by the Mughal Emperor Akbar the Great for the Mughal Military shelter and few Palaces added for the residential purpose by Shah Jahan, Fatehpur Sikri the former capital of Mughals which is abandoned within the 16 years due to scarcity of water, Itmad-ud-daulah widely known as the baby taj mahal due to the same kind of architecture and much more which can be seen during your Golden Tour India.
The third city of your Golden Triangle Tour India is the pink city Jaipur which is full of colors, tradition, hospitality, ancient havelies which are now converted in heritage hotels so that the clients may enjoy the grandeur of royal Rajputs. The major tourist attraction of Jaipur are Amber fort one of the great example of Indo-islamic architecture, Water Palace a Palace within the water in front of Trident hotel, The Royal City Palace where the tourist fall in love with the grandeur of Rajputana clan, Jantar Manter the largest stone observatory of the world which is still in working condition, Hawa Mahal, Nahargarh fort, Chowki Dhani and ethnic village to have a glimpse of rural rajasthan and much more to cover on your Golden Triangle India along with the many things to see which subject to have more days…
• Golden Triangle with Rajasthan – covering the other cities of Royal Rajasthan with the famous cities of Delhi Agra and Jaipur.
• Golden Triangle with Kerala – One of great tour to cover the heritage of North India along with the beauty of Kerala.
• Golden Triangle with Varanasi – A Special tour for those who wants to have a holy dip in the holy river of Ganges.
• Golden Triangle with Shimla – Here you will have an option to enjoy Shimla the queen of Indian hill stations.
• Golden Triangle with Haridwar Rishikesh :– Enjoy River rafting in Rishikesh and holy dip in Haridwar after golden triangle tour
• Golden Triangle with Kashmir – the best for those who wish to enjoy skiing in the beautiful valley of Kashmir.
• Golden Triangle with Nepal : – A combination of India and Nepal covering the historical cities of India and Nepal
• Golden Triangle with Goa :- Specially for Europeans which love to enjoy staying in the sandy beaches of Goa after covering the historical cities (Delhi agra and Jaipur)
Always make your Golden Triangle India Tour with a reliable tour operator in India to make your holiday a memorable one…..